Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hello Massachusetts!



     Oh my goodness oh my goodness we are HERE! After months of waiting we are finally moved in.






     Yesterday we left Indiana, drove through Ohio, a wee bit of Pennsylvania and A WHOLE LOT OF NEW YORK ( aka like 9 hours of it) and then we arrived at Massachusetts after 24 hours of driving. I don't think Marty ever wants to drive again. 

look how happy he looks


     We learned that Amherst is not pronounced with an "h". So it's like...Am-erst. We actually learned that from a random (homeless?) man who overheard me talking. We also learned that water fountains are called "bubblers". Woo hoo for random knowledge!
      So we live right next to an organic farm that has sheep and cows and tons of awesome veggies and produce! Also look at this view....aweSOME!! 

look at those mountains
     We live right next to Hadley (like 1.8 miles away) which has a Trader Joes, Target, Pier One, Walmart, Chipotle, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc etc. Also everything in that town looks extremely cute, even the McDonalds and Taco Bell looked like cute little brick shops. The weather here is just amazing. The kind of weather with NO humidity (thank goodness) and where you could either wear long or short sleeves. 
     I just want to give a HUGE shout out to Sinfonian Nick True who helped us move in. He drove TWO HOURS just to help us out. He deserves 100 hugs and a pat on the face. Love love love. 
     We have one room unboxed- our living room. I still need to hang something above the couch and add a vase with those fake sticks and stuff. 





     You should tune in tomorrow as Marty and I go somewhere very exciting! As for now... I think Marty is pooped. 



     Johannah

No comments:

Post a Comment