So Marty and I decided to get groceries today, because for the past three days we have been eating nothing but dry cheerios and peanut butter sandwiches. Unfortunately the bus by our apartment doesn't run on Sunday mornings, so we decided to walk. I wasn't really in the mood to walk another 4 miles since we did that yesterday, but it was nice out and I really wanted to see if the animals were out on the farm. The weather was beautiful and cloudy so we figured it wouldn't be a hot walk. We got to see the cows and sheep out (the cows just had babies!) and we found a familiar site...
| Corn! |
Well the walk was pretty long and even though it was cloudy, we got pretty sunburned. So I decided it was time for a bike, since the bus isn't always reliable. I saw the color yellow and decided she was mine. It's a hybrid cruiser bike, so it's perfect for going down to the market or mall and back. Got myself a little back basket so I can carry groceries. We also got Marty a bike online, because we get free amazon prime again now that we have another .edu email. Woot! He also got a Schwinn, but not so yellow.
The rest of the day was pretty chill...until I tried to make dinner and somehow the chicken came out half burnt and half raw. It was probably because the TV was on and I was half sleeping I think. Anyways I also got a yummy low fat brownie recipe that uses yogurt so we will see how that goes. It smells good...
I got all the boxes out of the living/dining area and into the office and bedroom. Basically I'm just counting down the hours until Breaking Bad starts. I also think an elephant lives above me because every couple hours it literally sounds like someone is stomping or jumping around the halls. Now usually in this situation I would march up those stairs and give them some gurrrrllll attitude, but oh look the brownies are done bye.
Johannah
No comments:
Post a Comment