Oh my goodness this past week went by so fast! First of all my Good Bye party was a BLAST thanks to my amazing mom and grandma. Almost everyone could make it and it was a great time to be able to see everyone and to say bye.
| One of the cute tables-yellow of course |
Marty and I have been boxing since May but it seems like these past few days we did nothing but box and clean. Thankfully my family (and Marty's twin Bill...well I guess he's family too hah) helped all day loading the UHaul! Oh and by the way UHaul angered me greatly today by first telling me my truck was not ready today even though I reserved and confirmed it three months ago. And then they sent us to two different places. Looking back it probably wasn't that big of a deal but I was already pretty stressed out. Oh well!
Then after a long nap we had one final dinner and said our last goodbyes to our best friends. It was really hard, but I don't think everything has sunk in yet. It probably won't until we actually get there and I realize I'm not coming back home after a vacation.
I really want to thank my grandparents for letting us rent their home for the past two years and use their car when ours broke. I want to thank Marty's parents too for always helping us with our car problems (which frequent quite often...oops)
Well now we start our first big journey as husband and wife...and spending 24 hours cramped in a truck with a cello on top of me! Pray for us and I will update when we make our first stop in Indiana! Love you all
Johannah
No comments:
Post a Comment