Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Halfway There!




     I never want to drive 12 hours crammed in a UHaul again....oh wait, I get to do that again tomorrow!  We left this morning at 5 am and arrived in Fort Wayne around 6:30 pm (with an hour time change).
Look we are big kids!

     The first 4 hours I slept and I'm sure I didn't miss out on anything. Good news though was that I managed to move stuff out of the way so that the cello wasn't on top of me anymore. 



      We also got to experience paying tolls for the first time: a grand total of $1.10.  



     I also saw this weird windmill thing...




   That's as exciting as it got! We got to Indiana and had a wonderful steak dinner outside by Marty's aunt's koi pond. Now we're just relaxing until we have to get up for another early morning! This post is kind of boring. Oh well. I'm just super pumped to get to MA tomorrow!


Johannah












No comments:

Post a Comment