Hello! I figure that instead of cluttering my Facebook with tons of pictures from our move, I would just put them all here! It's our last week here in Nebraska and we couldn't be more filled with mixed emotions of excitement and anxiety! As most of you know, Marty will be attending UMASS Amherst for his Master's in Music Theory as well as teaching classes with the Freshmen. I will be working with a mental hospital helping females in the Developmental and Brain Injury Services ward, and possibly getting my Master's as well. We will be leaving next Tuesday (August 13th) and driving 12 hours to Marty's aunt and uncle's in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Then the next day we will drive another 12 hours to Massachusetts and move in the following day! Thankfully Marty's Fraternity will help us move in.
 |
| Thank you Sinfonians! |
So yes it's my last week here in the Midwest so I hope I can see all your loving faces one last time.
Johannah
No comments:
Post a Comment