This week has been pretty hard. My anxiety has been kicked into overdrive, especially because I thought I would for sure have a job before Marty started school. I get up at 6 am to apply for jobs every day and have contacted almost every shop, building, etc in Amherst. I am still waiting back for the jobs I had interviews with to finish up the rest of the other interviews and to get back to me. I could do a lot more complaining, but this isn't Myspace (I really miss Myspace...oh the drama). So here are the highlights of this week!
Marty and I were so excited to watch the first Nebraska game here in Massachusetts! We called a lot of restaurants and bars, and one of them would let us use a TV in the corner (since everyone was watching the Red Sox game). The bus only took us halfway, so we had to walk the rest (not like I care anymore, all I do is walk). On the way I found a super cute yellow house that I plan to live in. I also included a picture of the bus, because why not.
We also found a really delicious pizza place that had pizza just like the pizza I ate in Italy. There was probably over 30 different kinds of pizza that they had and it was gooooood! I had a spinach pesto mushroom pizza and Marty got...cheese.
| yum |
As for now, keep praying for me to get a job, and that Marty will have an awesome first day of school and teaching tomorrow. The bus system will finally be up and running tomorrow so hopefully that means less walking for us. My fingers hurt pretty bad from typing all this so I'm keeping it short- stupid arthritis is stupid due to rainy weather. Peace
Johannah
No comments:
Post a Comment